1) When you made the purchase upgrade of Booking Calendar paid version, you have to receive the link for downloading the paid version of Booking Calendar. Please download this archive.
After you have received the archive with updated version of plugin, follow these steps:
Tip We recommend to make backup of your DataBase and Booking Calendar folder, before making backup, in this case, you will be able to rollback to previous versions and data in any time.
Tip Please note, during update process all plugin files are replacing to new. Its means that if you have edited any source files of plugin (in plugin folder), then you will be need to make this customization again after plugin update
2) Open General Booking Settings menu page of Booking Calendar admin panel, and at the right side of the page, recheck that this option: "Delete booking data during uninstall" is turned Off (unchecked), otherwise all your booking data during deactivation will be deleted.
3) Open the WordPress Plugins menu page and click on "Deactivate" link of Booking Calendar (your previous version). Wait for the message "Plugin is deactivated successfully".
4) Click on "Delete" link of Booking calendar and wait until the plugin is deleted.
5) Open WordPress Plugins menu page, then select the "Add New" plugin sub menu and then click on "Upload Plugin" button at top of page. Click on browse button in upload form and select the booking zip archive, which you have received. Click on upload button and wait until the plugin is uploaded.
If you will receive message like this: "The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini", then please check this troubleshooting instruction.
If you want to upload the booking zip archive via FTP, then you need to extract the archive content. You have to get at result the booking folder with plugins files. Then upload entire this folder to ../wp-content/plugins/ folder at your server.
6) Open the WordPress Plugins menu page and click on "Activate" link.
Wait for the message "Plugin is activated successfully".
Please clear the browser cache, before using new update.