1. Download the actual version of Booking Calendar plugin as a zip archive from WordPress directory
Open the Plugins > Add New menu page, then select "Search" tab at the top of page. Then select the searching of "Term" and write searching of "booking", then press "Search Plugins" button.
at the top of list have to be plugin "Booking Calendar" developed by wpdevelop. Click on "Install Now" link and then skip the step 2 in this case.
2. Login to your wordpress admin panel. Open Plugins > Add New menu page, then select "Upload" tab at the top of page. Browse the downloaded zip archive and make upload it.
Extract the downloaded zip archive to your computer. Then upload entire extracted booking folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your server, using some FTP application or your server FTP tools, if its supported.
3. Open WordPress Plugins menu page and click on Activate link under the Booking Calendar plugin.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Wait for the message, that plugin is activated successfully. (The last item is important, otherwise the installation will not be complete correctly and possible some issues).
4. The Plugin menu “Booking” will appear at admin menu
5. Configure Settings at the sub menu settings page of Booking menu
6. Add booking bookmark to your post or page using the booking button (with calendar icon) at the edit toolbar of edit post page